Because we believe that our products are made to last more than any other brand, each B45 Yellow Birch bat comes with a unique one-time 30-day Warranty*. Once the customer has bought his bat, he has to register it on the form above to activate the Warranty.
Even if your B45 Yellow Birch bat was proudly handcrafted to deliver a quality and durable product, wood remains wood and damage still may happen.
If the bat breaks within the Warranty timeframe and within the Bat Usage Guidelines (see below), the customer will be invited to contact our Customer Service (1-888-669-0145 or email@example.com). You will be invited to either send us pictures of the broken bat or send back the broken product to our Customer Service department so it can be analyzed, depending on the situation.
B45 will take charge of all the post-sale Customer Service regarding the Warranty and the replacement product. Do not claim your Warranty to your dealer.
The replacement bat is not covered by the Warranty.
Charges will apply on the replacement bat's shipping.
Bat Usage Guidelines
- DO NOT throw or hit your bat on the ground or any other hard surface.
- DO NOT hit automatic throwing machine or any other hard balls. Always hit official leather baseballs (or softballs for softball bats).
- DO NOT alter by painting, engraving or sanding your original product in any way. The usage of conventional grip is allowed.
- DO NOT expose your bat to temperature variations and DO NOT store your bat in a dry space (storage space should be at a minimum 40% humidity)
- DO NOT store your bat in any other way than vertically
*Bats sold by an authorized dealer only in the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada are covered by the Warranty. Some restrictions may apply.