Contest Details and Rules:
- The winner will win a set of B45 products, including a Pro Select bat, a pair of Midnight Series batting gloves a cap, a t-shirt and a pine tar stick, a total value of $ 300 before taxes.
- This price is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and has no cash value.
- The choice of transport arrangements rests with B45 Inc.
- The winner must come forward and answer the questions necessary for shipping his prize before the date to be agreed.
- Except for reasons of force majeure (eg death, illness), if the claim is not made within these time limits, another draw according to the methods mentioned here will be carried out until the present conditions are met.
- It is possible that the company or its representatives, including Studio Réverbère, get in touch with the winner in order to ask him for a feedback or a photo confirming the good reception of the prize, this photo also be shared on social media in order to prove that the contest winner is real.
The conditions of participation:
- Be 18 years of age and over and reside in Canada.
- Respect all the modalities of participation, and that according to the platforms from which the registration to the contest will be realized:
- Like the B45 Instagram page.
- Mention the names of two people that are passionate about baseball in the comments section.
- Like the B45 Facebook page.
- Mention the names of two people that are passionate about baseball in the comments.
- Like the B45 Instagram page for an additional chance.
Draw and other terms :
- The contest will begin on May 3, 2019 and end on May 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- There will be only one prize to award (see description above) and the winner will be chosen at random by an independent algorithm.
- The winner will be known on May 18, 2019 and we will communicate with him in two ways:
- By mentioning his name in the comments section of the competition publication.
- By sending him a private message via the private messaging of the social network via which he participated.
- The winner's name will then be announced on the B45 Facebook & Instagram pages with the winner's photo in question.
- No jury will be used to select a winner.
- The person for whom an advertising contest is held, his employee, his representative, his agent or a member of the jury and the persons with whom they are domiciled may not participate in the contest.
- A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for resolution. A dispute over the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- None of the participants are subject to any test.